Warren Industrial designed and built a Ring Compressor for a loca drum manufacturer. The mechanical and electrical controls were based off of an existing machine located out of state. The new machine functioned the same as the existing minus a few design and manufacturing changes. Dual-station designed and utilized a motorized conveyor section supplied by the customer.
- Drum makes entry photo-elec sensor
- Drum clears entry photo-elec sensor
- Pin stops extend
- Drum makes “in position” photo-elec sensor
- With light curtains clear, conveyor rollers stop and compressor cylinder extends.
- Operator tightens the ring and breaks the light curtain
- When light curtain is clear again, compressor cylinder retracts and then pin stops retract as well.
- Cycle continues.